There’s something so satisfying about coming home from a long day of work with a Chinese take-out meal.
However, that bloated sodium induced feeling you get afterwards is just not as satisfying.
But what if we told you that you can have that same level of comfort, but with less calories, better nutrients, and more protein?
This beef and broccoli dinner recipe is a convenient, delicious, and easy recipe to make during the week, so you can take-out the take-away!
We know cooking after a long day of work sounds like the last thing you’d want to do, so that’s where this recipe comes in to feed you and your family in less than 30 minutes!
Ready to saute your way to health? Let’s get cooking!
- 2/3 cup coconut aminos or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup, grade b
- 3 Tablespoons arrowroot starch
- 2 Tablespoon Olive oil, divided
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 4 cups organic broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1.5 lbs grass-fed flank, skirt or minute steak, cut into very thin strips
- In a medium bowl combine the coconut aminos, ginger, garlic, water, syrup and arrowroot. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, on high, in a large skillet or wok. Add the green onions and broccoli, saute for 5 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and stir-fry the steak until almost done, about 4 minutes.
- Return the veggies to the skillet and add the sauce. Heat until the sauce boils and thickens, about 3 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 6
Calories Per 1 Serving: 371