Let’s be real here: when it’s Sunday evening and your prepping your meals for the week, you’re always just a little bit tempted to slap some tuna salad in some Tupperware containers and call it a day.
After all, it’s so quick and convenient to make, and the tuna salad itself is so creamy and yummy…
Well, now you CAN have tuna salad for lunch every day! Just use our special low fat recipe and you’re good to go!
(And yes, the tuna salad will be just as creamy and yummy as before. Trust us.)
- 2 cans of wild albacore tuna, 5 oz. each, packed in water
- 1 cup of fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons of champagne mustard
- 1 teaspoon of dried dill weed, plus more for garnish
- dash of freshly ground pepper
- 1 green apple, shredded
- 2 cups of green cabbage, shredded
- 4 cups of mixed greens
- Drain the tuna and flake it in a medium bowl. Add the yogurt, mustard, dill and pepper. Mix it all until creamy and well combined.
- Add the shredded apple and cabbage. Mix well.
- Arrange the mixed greens on plates, then use an ice cream scooper to place the tuna mixture. Sprinkle with dill weed.