It’s time for another scrumptious serving of salmon…in a salad!
Today’s protein-rich meal is garnished with crip greens, corn, peppers, cheese, and avocados for a flavorful filling of veggies! This meal is easy on your health AND your taste buds!
To top it all off, we’ve added a little Santa Fe seasoning blend to give the salmon that extra “oomph” of flavor!
No greasy chicken skin. No fried anything. Just well-prepared salmon and salad—that’s all you need for an amazing, wholesome meal!
- 2 (3.5 oz) salmon fillets
- Santa Fe seasoning blend (2 teaspoons of cumin, 1 teaspoon of coriander, 1 teaspoon of chili powder, 1 teaspoon of dried oregano, 1 teaspoon of thyme, 1/8 of a teaspoon of clove, 1/8 of a teaspoon of allspice, 1/8 of a teaspoon of ground cinnamon)
- 4 cups of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 of a cup of tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 of a cup of corn kernels
- 1/8 of a cup of low fat cheese, grated
- 1/8 of a cup of canned red peppers, finely chopped
- 1/2 of an avocado, sliced
- Coat the salmon fillets with Santa Fe seasoning. On a pre-heated grill, cook them for 8-10 minutes on each side until flaky, and cook all the way through. Remove them from heat.
- On 2 plates, arrange a bed of lettuce topped with half of the tomato, corn, cheese, peppers, and avocado. Place the fillet on top.