Whoever said eating healthy was a flavorless, boring chore must have been chewing on grass!
When it comes to preparing healthy dishes, the possibilities are endless!
There’s so many variations, spices, and substitutes you can cook up in the same amount of time it would take you to drive down to a fast food restaurant!
This chicken, veggie, and mango stir fry will make your tastebuds dance. So many unique flavors coming together for a party in your mouth!
In addition to it being so tasty, you’re also feeding your muscles the protein and fiber it needs to stay strong.
If you’re a fan of delicious, and nutritious, meals, then this recipe is a must-try.
Let’s get to cooking!
- 1 Pound organic, boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1 Yellow onion, chopped
- 2 Heads broccoli, chopped
- 2 Carrots, cut in half and then into 2 inch segments
- 2 Heads baby bok choy, chopped
- 1 Zucchini, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 3/4 Cup chicken broth (divided)
- 2 Tablespoons arrowroot starch
- 2 Tablespoons toasted sesame seed oil
- 1 Tablespoons ume plum vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 Ripe, organic mango, peeled, pitted and chopped
- Rinse the chicken and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Place the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and onions, sauté for about 10 minutes, until soft. Add the broccoli, carrots and chicken and cook an additional 10 minutes. Add the bok choy and zucchini. After 5 minutes add 1/4 cup of chicken broth, cover, and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the remaining 1/2 cup chicken broth, arrowroot, sesame oil, vinegar and coconut aminos. Add the seasoned mixture to the skillet, along with the chopped mango, and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.
Serving Size: 1